Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paneer Vindaloo

This is my first post and i wanted it to be as simple as possible. Sometimes when i am lazy these simple recipes come to my rescue. Hope all of you enjoy it.

Ingredients

Paneer 200gms
Onion 3 Medium (Cut into thin long slices)
Chilly Powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
Jeera Powder 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala 1/4 tsp
Salt
Oil
Mustard
Curry Leaves

Cooking Method
Heat oil and add mustard and curry leaves, Once curry leaves turn crisp. Add chopped onions, Once onions turn translucent, Add all the spice powders and salt, Fry for 2 minutes, Finally add paneer cut into cubes, Mix well for 3 minutes.
Serve with Rotis or Rice and Dal


Serves 2 Adults
Cooking time 20 min

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my dinner with Paneer Vindaloo. It taste's Good. Recommend you to try this recipe and you will enjoy to. Just 20min!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) This definitely is everything that I or people like me would look for.... We love to eat but don't have the time to cook or too lazy to try new recipes.... This is BRILLIANT... I'm sure this is only gonna get better... :-) All the Best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my friend! I needed something for lunch at work tomorrow. This is by far the simplest curry I ever made, and probably the best!

    ReplyDelete